Senior Account Manager - Lake Oswego, OR - 70628BR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
5285 Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, OR 97035, US
Sales and Account Management
Develops service strategy to ensure renewal and growth of business and retention of members for assigned accounts.
- Achieves individual cross sell, growth/retention targets and customer satisfaction levels.
- Creates collaborative partnerships with sales to develop a comprehensive growth strategy for assigned book of business that is aligned with customer’s objectives, financial position and employee benefit strategy while providing cross-sell opportunities and profitable revenue and growth to Aetna.
- Executes tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer.
- Demonstrates proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
- Develops and manages service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible, and finds new and innovate ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased.
- Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
- May leads and mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively.
- Takes the lead on management of the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, with full responsibility for ensuring a smooth installation that will be a building block to gaining the trust of key client personnel.
- Educates customer on Aetna specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics.
- 5-10+ years sales and/or account management experience.
- Licensure as required by state.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information
Portland Producer Relationships
Prior Carrier Account Management experience
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
10 - 25%
Who We Are
We’re a values-based organization focused on helping people on their path to better health. Here, you’ll work alongside former members of the military and current reservists and members of the National Guard. Bring your unique skills to our industry, and we look forward to helping you grow your career.
We offer opportunities at all levels for U.S. Veterans and will enforce the Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Also, if you’re a Reservist member of the National Guard, be assured that you’ll have a job at CVS Health when you return from deployment. And, even though your civilian job may differ from your military job, we have many opportunities that may be right for you.
We recognize the value of military spouses bring to our company and continue to look for ways to help you find employment.
Explore our career areas and learn more about continuing your mission to help others.