RN - Pulmonary Hypertension Educator - Eureka Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Eureka, CA 95502, US
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your expert clinical case management skills to be an educator to our patients and their care givers. Helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will
* Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
* Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
* Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
* Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
* Participate in on-call as the business needs.
* Must be available for two consecutive weeks of orientation.
* Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
* Overnight Travel may be required up to 60% of the time within the state of California.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
** Orientation takes place over two full-time weeks initially.
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of CA with the ability to obtain additional licensure to cover the multi state service area.
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience. Or, two years of experience in an acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to travel as noted in the Position Summary and as business needs require.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Handling patients with PAH
* CRNI certification
* Home healthcare experience
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Who We Are
We’re a values-based organization focused on helping people on their path to better health. Here, you’ll work alongside former members of the military and current reservists and members of the National Guard. Bring your unique skills to our industry, and we look forward to helping you grow your career.
We offer opportunities at all levels for U.S. Veterans and will enforce the Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Also, if you’re a Reservist member of the National Guard, be assured that you’ll have a job at CVS Health when you return from deployment. And, even though your civilian job may differ from your military job, we have many opportunities that may be right for you.
We recognize the value of military spouses bring to our company and continue to look for ways to help you find employment.
Explore our career areas and learn more about continuing your mission to help others.