Registered Nurse - RN - Home Infusion - Full Time - Oregon Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
7358 S.W. Durham Road
Portland, OR 97224, US
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with our patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this role, you will visit patients in Portland and the surrounding areas, covering an approximate 150-mile radius, in addition to providing Pt care in our Ambulatory Infusion Suite. Participate in the mandatory on-call rotation to include one night per week - 5pm thru 8am the next day, and one weekend per month - Fri 5pm thru Mon 8am. You will be paid for patient time and drive time, and reimbursed for mileage.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Use the link below to learn more about a day in the life of a home infusion nurse
Learn more about us:
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of Oregon. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
* Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
* Have and maintain current CPR certification
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Three years’ nursing experience
* One year infusion experience
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Who We Are
We’re a values-based organization focused on helping people on their path to better health. Here, you’ll work alongside former members of the military and current reservists and members of the National Guard. Bring your unique skills to our industry, and we look forward to helping you grow your career.
We offer opportunities at all levels for U.S. Veterans and will enforce the Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Also, if you’re a Reservist member of the National Guard, be assured that you’ll have a job at CVS Health when you return from deployment. And, even though your civilian job may differ from your military job, we have many opportunities that may be right for you.
We recognize the value of military spouses bring to our company and continue to look for ways to help you find employment.
Explore our career areas and learn more about continuing your mission to help others.