Job Description Job Attributes+
7358 S.W. Durham Road
Portland, OR 97224, US
Join the Coram CVS Specialty infusion services team and be part of a dynamic team that supports a business that impacts over 20,000 patients a month! With Coram you will have the opportunity to support our clinical teams providing complex therapy treatment to patients in their homes. * This position attends to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face. * Greets all visitors directing them to appropriate personnel. * Answers incoming phone calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel. * Assists with miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
• Minimum one year customer service experience
• Minimum one year administrative experience.
• Proficient to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and/pr experience in the healthcare field.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
High School diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
Who We Are
We’re a values-based organization focused on helping people on their path to better health. Here, you’ll work alongside former members of the military and current reservists and members of the National Guard. Bring your unique skills to our industry, and we look forward to helping you grow your career.
We offer opportunities at all levels for U.S. Veterans and will enforce the Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Also, if you’re a Reservist member of the National Guard, be assured that you’ll have a job at CVS Health when you return from deployment. And, even though your civilian job may differ from your military job, we have many opportunities that may be right for you.
We recognize the value of military spouses bring to our company and continue to look for ways to help you find employment.
Explore our career areas and learn more about continuing your mission to help others.