Pharmacy Technician - Front End Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2969 Mapunapuna Place Ste110
Honolulu, HI 96819, US
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in our Honolulu, Hawaii office! As a Pharmacy Technician with CVS Health you will be responsible (under a pharmacist's supervision) for processing and filling prescriptions, generating count books, conducting cycle counts, processing RGMs, reships and return-to-stocks items as well as providing assistance with researching old orders and resolving stuck orders in the pharmacy.
Additional responsibilities also include...
- Assisting the pharmacist with faxing and/or calling prescribers for various prescription clarification, DUR questions and researching and resolving other system status issues, in addition to, prescription entry
- Resolving and processing exception prescriptions in the front end tech queues as needed
- Processing and filling prescriptions to include: manual pick, filling/labeling, bulk, cold pack, chemos, sulfurs, antibiotics, verify accuracy of fill via PPS system
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation, holiday/sick time, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- At least 6 months experience in a pharmacy technician role.
-Experience reading written prescriptions
-Experience to calculate figures, rates, ratios, percent’s and amounts in all units of measure using whole numbers, fraction, and decimals.
- CPhT Licensed
- Proficient phone and computer skills, with the ability to interact in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Who We Are
We’re a values-based organization focused on helping people on their path to better health. Here, you’ll work alongside former members of the military and current reservists and members of the National Guard. Bring your unique skills to our industry, and we look forward to helping you grow your career.
We offer opportunities at all levels for U.S. Veterans and will enforce the Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Also, if you’re a Reservist member of the National Guard, be assured that you’ll have a job at CVS Health when you return from deployment. And, even though your civilian job may differ from your military job, we have many opportunities that may be right for you.
We recognize the value of military spouses bring to our company and continue to look for ways to help you find employment.
Explore our career areas and learn more about continuing your mission to help others.